[OM] NOW: E6 Home processing WAS: KPP aka Qualex aka Kodalux "Perfect T

Subject: [OM] NOW: E6 Home processing WAS: KPP aka Qualex aka Kodalux "Perfect Touch"/E6
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:17:23 -0700
Hi Wayne,

I haven't done it in some years now but used to do it all the time. It isn't
difficult. Other than the processing kit, the requirements are:

 a changing bag or other light-tight place for loading the developing tank
 a developing tank
 a good thermometer
 a timer
 and someplace you can establish a relatively constant temperature
water-bath for the tank and chemistry.

Then it's just straight-forward: add chemicals, agitate as instructed, pour
out hemicycles. Repeat steps until all chemistry is complete. As long as
your temperature control and timing are good, you'll get excellent results.
While it's obvious that higher precision temp control will yield better
results, there's enough latitude in the chemistry that a plain old home sink
adjusted to flow at the appropriate temperature always worked fine for me.

---
Scott Gomez