Re: [OM] Zeiss 100-500 Zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] Zeiss 100-500 Zoom
From: Benson Russell <snapper@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:16:58 +0100
Can't help with this particular lens, Jim but...

I posted an enquiry about a Japanese made (Sigma, I was told by a London
dealer) CZJ 28-85 f4-5 and, while many list members had an impression about
this 'line' of lenses in general, that ran along the lines: 'This is not a
Zeiss, so don't imagine that it's anything like as good as a true Zeiss
lens, in fact it will probably be below par', no one had actually handled
one.

There's a lot that's very good about mine, and it's served me well! I'll be
interested to see what comes back about yours.

Ben Russell
________________________________

Ben Russell
Freelance Photography