Re: [OM] quest for the ultimate 50mm - was love affair w/ 50/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] quest for the ultimate 50mm - was love affair w/ 50/1.2
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:33:36 +0800
HI Bob

Thanks for your very good insight in a generous message. It helps me see
what really matters for me now. I guess I will still get rid of my 50 F1.2
if only because its a bit too much money tied down for a 50 mm lens, and
also because I could use that money to get back a 28 F2 that I really seem
to miss now. I regret having sold a year ago one good one I had of the 28 mm
F2. Also, I just bought a clean and nice 50 mmF 1.4 to back up once I sell
the 50 F1.2. And the pictues I have taken look sharp as expected. a I also
have the 85 F2, and the 21 F3.5 so with the 28 F2, I will end up with a neat
small kit as Tom Scales used to profess was better for him.

Thanks for the tip about KEH, I will check out the 28 F2 lenses there.
Recently I have found the 28 mm more useful than ever.

Regards

Titoy