Re: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop

Subject: Re: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop
From: Matt Crawley <matt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:47:32 -0600
Hi All.

john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> I believe stealing is wrong, but wrong because God says its wrong
> Wayne,
>               You are really opening a can of worms here  :-)
> Speaking as a card carrying atheist I get really upset..........(read pissed
> off) when it is implied that only "christians" can behave in a moral or
> honest / trusting manner...right /wrong is not ONLY a christian concept.
> PLEASE..I do NOT wish to offend but I feel  that the concept of right /
> wrong is NOT exclusively christian

Well said John.

And another question might be "Which God?" because there are many other gods
than the God of christian's.

I was pretty sad when the "One True God" was praised at president Bush's
swearing in. I wonder if the various Jews, Muslims, Buddihsts, Athiests, etc
felt like they were well represented...

 - Matt Crawley