[OM] OT Custom Brackets Question

Subject: [OM] OT Custom Brackets Question
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 00:09:17 -0500
I may have mentioned before that my Newton 7000 series bracket works very well with the OM's, but that the M645 with prism finder seems a bit bulky and heavy for it. In addition to thinking about the Sunpak 120J, I've also been contemplating a Custom Brackets QRS or QRS-EV flash bracket specifically for the Mamiya M645 (with prism finder). Has anyone used one of these, especially with MF rig that's bigger and heavier than the OM's? If so, how well does it handle?

TIA,
-- John