[OM] (OM) Metering 5X4 with OM

Subject: [OM] (OM) Metering 5X4 with OM
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 01:18:11 +0800
Maybe I misunderstood Andre's original post.

IMO he wanted to use the OM to determine his
exposure, not to expose the poloroid through it.
Go ahead... with a long lens you have a spot meter.

But, remember that there is a difference between the sheet film and roll film
emulsions... test, and see.

Ex: I rate Tri-X 5X4 at 320 to match the negative density of Tri-X in 35/120 at
200 (both in HC-110 dilution B).

FWIW - Rick in VA-USA