Re: [OM] Dr. Fleischer

Subject: Re: [OM] Dr. Fleischer
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:19:03 +0800
>From most of the information I have seen DOF is fix formulated, only related
to focal length, COC and focusing distance. The Dr. mentioned the Super
Zeiss (250/5.6 APO?) has extremely high resolution, but it only do when
focus is extremely accurate. He seems has reduced the COC for this lens
(when comparied to another Zeiss of same focal length)  so he said the DOF
is different for this lens and from this point of view not all the lenses
has the same DOF, it seems confusing or may by I was misunderstood.

C.H.Ling