Re: [OM] Recent Works

Subject: Re: [OM] Recent Works
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:52:30 -0500
Nice work John,
Cheers
Lee

----Original Message Follows----
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] Recent Works
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:49:53 -0500

After spending a weekend out of town shooting part of another cousin's wedding, I'm finally catching up on the list mail. Also had a CD with some scans waiting for me upon my return. In between some of the other events, including the car wreck, I was still able to shoot a few frames (but not as many as I would have liked to). Some of the recent works (about a third of the CD scans):
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/om156.jpg
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/om157.jpg
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/om158.jpg
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/om159.jpg
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/om160.jpg

Just some of the JPEG's for now. Won't have time to put actual web pages together yet until later this week.

[OM Content]
All done with OM gear using auto extension tubes and a 50/1.2, 85/2 and 135/2.8

Enjoy,
-- John