Was: Re: [OM] Re: Discontinued lenses Is: Replacing mounts

Subject: Was: Re: [OM] Re: Discontinued lenses Is: Replacing mounts
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:14:15 -0400
Mike Veglia writes:
>In a message dated 10/15/2002 Walt writes:

<< You can do it.  First, make sure you have plenty of epoxy.... >>

>Are you serious?! Maybe I don't want to know...but why does one
>need plenty of epoxy to change a lens mount on an OM-4t body????
>That sounds very imprecise to me...

Please don't take that seriously.  I was totally joking.  Since both John
and Clint pointed out that I probably committed a relatively serious no-no
by epoxying the foot back onto my broken T Power Control 1, I was just
having a bit of fun with the epoxy thing.

However, it does occur to me that a good dollop or two would probably
really secure that 350/2.8 to the OM-4T, and then you wouldn't have to
bother with replacing the lens mount.  :)

Walt