[OM] unusual ebay feedback requests

Subject: [OM] unusual ebay feedback requests
From: "Eric" <ericboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:51:51 +0100
<snip>
hi there, yup it will be on its way, I'm sure you cannot have a lot to say
that is good, so if I can beg anything please don't leave anything rather
than negative,...this has all been a calamitous dreadful stress full
experience, which hopefully will go behind me shortly.
<end of snip>

I received this from a seller, who acknowledged that the service was poor.

I won an auction, sent cash next day, then waited 11 days. Then received
an email explaining delay and promise of item or money back if I wanted. I
said I wanted the item, and was told that it will be posted tomorrow, with
the above attached.

Anyone else get this sort of thing?

How do you respond to this?

Eric