Re: [OM] OM-1 missing crank knob

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 missing crank knob
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:09:11 -0400
Sorry, I thought the answer was obvious.  I assumed 20 people would pop up
with suggestions. I've been busy answering a very improtant email.  Someone
in Zimbabwe wants to give me a million bucks!   Just kidding.
I have used and new chrome and black rewind handles, let me know and I'll
mail you one, $10 used, $20 new.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,