[OM] FS 24mm 2.0

Subject: [OM] FS 24mm 2.0
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 14:16:08 EDT
Hi Folks,

Per our usual practice, I'm offering list members first shot at my Zuiko 24mm
2.0.

I would rate the condition overall as KEH BGN.  Cosmetically, there is some
wear, mostly typical brassing around the aperture ring.  Optically, there are
some (at most 3) very tiny specks on the front element where the coating may
have come off.  Mechanically, it is fine, with smooth focusing and a snappy
aperture.

Price:  $260.00

UPS groung shipping, including insurance, within the continental US is
$10.00.  International or overseas shipping may be higher.

I'll offer a no-questions-asked money back guarantee, and I'll pay return
shipping.

Please reply off-list.

Thanks!

Greg Logiodice