[OM] Eyecup 1 diopters

Subject: [OM] Eyecup 1 diopters
From: "Jamie Costello" <jcostel1168@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 13:41:47 -0400
Recently bot an Eyecup 1 on eBuy.  Seller neglected to mention that it had a
correction diopter in it.   I don't know what the strength is, but I need an
uncorrected one.   The Seller says he'll take it back for a refund.

Is it difficult to replace the eyecup lens?  Are the various lenses
available?

Does anyone on the list want to swap?  I have an optometrist friend who
could probably tell me what the correction strength is. (You can contact me
off-list: james_c33901@xxxxxxxxx - There's an underscore _ between "james"
and "c".)

Jamie
Fort Myers, FL