Re: [OM] Multiple exposures on an OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Multiple exposures on an OM
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:30:17 +0100
Pre - n OM1s are supposed to be able to do this pin - registered if you
follow a slightly more complex sequence, but I haven't tried it. I used to
do quite a few multiple exposures on an OM10, and I can't remember having
any difficulties with the method as described in the manual, nor any out of
register negs. Give it a go!

Pure musing, but the entire world sees to hate Cosina products and OEMs.
Except, of course, when they are Leica - compatible. Wonder why? The
Voigtlander lenses have been getting rave reviews in the UK, the bodies are
described as OK and functional. Could it be that only when comparing the
costs against Leica does the cost / quality equation get strong enough to
make people enthusiastic? I don't believe that Cosina would have a business
left if they weren't doing their "best work at the price" for the OEMs.

Julian