Re: [OM] HTML noise

Subject: Re: [OM] HTML noise
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:09:22 -0400
Bill,

Why not get a web-based account that doesn't enforce HTML?  Use it just for
the list.  If you want one, I can give you a Zuikoholic.com account that
supports both Pop3 (at home, perhaps) and Web-based mail.

For that matter, if anyone needs another account, I can set one up.  I can
have unlimited accounts.

Tom

From: "William Clark" <wclark@xxxxxxx>