[OM] FYI olyfix auctions

Subject: [OM] FYI olyfix auctions
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:24:49 -0500
No, this isn't a "plug"!  Just an explanation.

Some of you have noticed that "olyfix.com" (Photosphere) is auctioning
some Olympus stuff on our favorite website.  By and large, this is all
"abandoned" equipment that's been collecting dust here at Photosphere
for (in some cases) years!  I've been advised that in order to avoid any
potential legal complications, I should only sell to the highest bidder
via a public venue.

When (and if!) I get around to moving any of the stuff that's _mine_,
and if I think any list members would be interested (I don't think
anyone is looking for a Stylus Zoom are they?), I'll post a note here
first, OK?

I just didn't want to get any listees upset!

Clint