Re: [OM] Mju sales figures

Subject: Re: [OM] Mju sales figures
From: suchismit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:58:57 +0000
I contacted the Olympus office in Chicago and I got some
more figures from them for the mju:  11.1 billion in
this area,
13.1billion in New England, 6.8billion in the Rocky
Mountain Area, 896 million in the South, and finally
17.9 billion in the west. Now I am left wondering where
you got that 20 billion figure from.

The sales rep also told me that most of these cameras
carry the label  "Made in Wyoming,USA, from domestic
and imported components."

-Tim