Re: [OM] What is this Olympus macro lens on *Bay?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is this Olympus macro lens on *Bay?
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 21:47:53 -0500
Not quite. If you look at the bidding history page, there were six bidders, the highest at $101.00, and the comment that the seller "ended the auction early and canceled all the bids."

Sounds like he found out what it was worth.

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa

om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The auction was ended for unknown reasons with no bids.  Someone probably
told him that the outfit was worth $3-500, and he yanked it for better
marketing.

Skip