Re: [OM] Wallstreet Camera - was Bad deal :(

Subject: Re: [OM] Wallstreet Camera - was Bad deal :(
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 22:08:16 +0800
Hi Tim,

Thanks for the tips. I really hate the guy who give delivery quote lighting
fast but when you have paid, the just seems to be disappeared. I just
purchased the following item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1382620974&rd=1

Paid for five days and sent three email, without any feedback :-(

C.H.Ling