[OM] Shameless plug for BW services

Subject: [OM] Shameless plug for BW services
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 23:48:20 -0700 (PDT)
I hear horror stories (I've even contributed a few) about B&W
processing and printing.  Shameless plug to follow--I won't
repeat this offer on the list:

I'm finishing up the calibration of my B&W darkroom for
Delta/DDX.  For those US residents interested in having custom
processing and proofing/printing done I am opening up my
darkroom services.  For consistancy, reliability and
productivity sake I'd only do certain combinations until I've
personally tested and benchmarked any variations. Ilford PanF,
HP5 and Delta films will be supported and processed in Ilfotec
DD-X only.

Prices are reasonable and would have a normal 3-day turnaround
time.  Push/Pull processing would be at no additional cost.
Proof prints would be hand processed on Ilford Multigrade
glossy, pearl or matte in 4x6 or 5x7 and would show full frame
unless otherwise specified. Basic contrast control will be
implemented on proof prints, but no dodging/burning is included.
Custom printing in sizes up to 11x14".  Film sizes accepted
35mm, 120 and 220 (645, 6x6 frame size).

Prices (US) would be $3.50 for processing* and $0.45 per 4x6
print $0.55 per 5x7.  Applicable sales taxes and mailing costs
will be charged.  Clip tests are $5.00 extra.

Custom printing** is also available for $12.00 per 5x7 ($8.00
per additional), $24.00 per 8x10 (first, $12.00 per additional),
$40.00 per 11x14 ($20.00 per additional) on Ilford Multigrade
RC. Fiber-based printing paper, toning and other oddities will
be charged extra.***

For those of you willing to shoot Ilford films and looking for
something a cut above machine prints at similar prices I can
provide this service.

Service will be available beginning November 1, 2002

Digital prints in sizes up to 13x19" are available from my Canon
S9000 printer. 4x6 borderless prints are $0.90 each, 8x10 prints
are $6.00 each and up to 13x19 are $20.00.  Quantity discounts
available.  Data files may be accepted via email or CD. Contact
me for email address to send large files to.  Please send your
files "printer ready", not requiring any additional editing or
cropping.

Please contact me offlist at
image66@xxxxxxxxx or 641-831-0186

Ken Norton
Image66 Photography
Newton, Iowa

* Liability limited to replacement cost of film only.
** We reserve the right to not print certain subject matter.
*** "Reasonable efforts" will be made in custom
exposure/contrast control with dodging and burning included.

<end shameless plug, now back to regularily scheduled programming>