Re: [OM] Japanese lass' sexy pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Japanese lass' sexy pictures
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 00:30:47 -0500
At 23:03 10/2/02, you wrote:
OK, all, I knew it was a Klez-generated virus attack from a third party that our vaunted listserv anti-virus software intercepted. I was just having a little fun with the empty e-mail (thus the <BG>, which means Big Grin).

John H, I apologize for any problems I caused you.

I guess I proved once again that humor on the internet is a fragile thing.

Ed Senior

I guess humor is a fragile thing.  :-)
First part of my post was in jest as I traced your logic path.

Second part was in hopes someone would recognize their own ISP in the headers and clean out their machine (shawcable.net and/or accesscable.net). My email address is in someone's infected machine's address book. I've received several emails with KLEZ payloads recently. One fascinating aspect is the continuously mutating subject lines and payload file names. Been a long time since I've seen the ones twice.

-- John