Re: [OM] scales in m/ft

Subject: Re: [OM] scales in m/ft
From: zuiko@xxxxx
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 12:45:31 MET-1
On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:37:48 +0200 "Roger D. Key" wrote:

They can be useful for DOF measurement related to a particular aperture,
and can also be useful when TTL focussing is almost impossible.

Roger Key

Right! that was it... I just could not remember what I used it for...
however I mostly use the preview button these days... this brings me to the
following question: if the minimum distance of the lens is achieved (let's
say 50cm), and I put the aperture to f16 or f22, would the objects closer
than 50cm be sharp as well (as an effect of the extended DOF), Anyone ever
tried this... (just curiousity)?

iwert
Planet Internet Webmail -- http://www.pimail.be