Re: [OM] 2n Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] 2n Flash
From: "wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:25:33 +0200
Hello Andre,

In Contrast to what Dave writes about the #3 option you mentioned it truely
is an Olympus original solution. I just checke my paper that came with the
cable. The cable is called "TTL SHOE CORD T 0.6m". I like it a lot, because
I don't have to remove the shoe 4 to use the flash off-camera.  Furthermore
I would like to add the #4 option: Use the cable and flash combined with the
Bounce Grip II and winder. I like this best for more than the occasional
flash photo.

Hope this information helps.

Wiliam Wagenaar
Middelburg NL.