[OM] Gunstock info?

Subject: [OM] Gunstock info?
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:55:44 -0700
Hi Zuiks:

In a week moment, I bought a "gunstock" from an evil bay seller.  It is
marked Kaiser, and Made in Germany.  It includes a cord that is supposed
to plug into the jack on Winder 2, and includes a trigger mechanism to
fire the camera.

Here is a picture of the doohickey in question:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1382868613&rd=1

The seller did not have an instruction sheet.  Does anyone have an info
on this?

BTW, this deal included a Vivitar 28~105 mm f/3.5~4.5 zoom lens.  The
lens is in nice shape, EXCEPT for the front element, which is pretty
scratched up.  The seller indicated that it was very soft.  The front
element is enormous - it is a 72 mm filter size.

If any of you DIY types (Moose?) want the lens, it is free to a good
home.  Just reimburse me for the postage charges.  First come, first
served.

Bill Stanke