Re: [OM] Wanted: E-20 software

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted: E-20 software
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:01:52 -0400
Frank,

If you really want it, I will send it, but honestly, I have never installed
it.  It's still in the original plastic.  Connecting the camera to your
computer is a real pain and very slow.  You are much better off spending
$20-30 for a card reader.  Pop the CF card out, plug it into the card
reader, transfer your files.

You are going to LOVE this camera.  Run buy yourself a 256MB or 512MB card,
though.  You'll need it.  256MB is cheap these days.

Tom