[OM] Re: ( OM) walkaround camera lens (again)

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) walkaround camera lens (again)
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:26:38 +1200
Hi,

I think that if I were to be restricted to ONE prime lens, it would reduce the
number of photos I took to 200r less of what I might otherwise take. If I
can't frame a shot well ( fill the frame without any need to crop) I usually
won't take it. That's why I like zooms so much - especially the 35~105.. In
fact, if I were restricted to just one prime, I might not even use the camera.

On the other hand, I remember that just after I got the 100f/2, I clipped it
into
the OM4T and went into the centre of the city where there was some kind of
artificial festival on (with lots of people and things happening, and with
bright
colours), and I had a ball picking out subjects. Depth of field was a a problem
though even in bright light, with that lens.

Brian