Re: [OM] Finally got some of my Tuscany photos uploaded

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally got some of my Tuscany photos uploaded
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:06:42 +0100
Great shots.
I am intrigued by the avenue in shot 2. Is the house derelict? usually the
come all the way to the gate!!

Would you say that the "photo holiday" aspect of the trip was worthwhile, or
do you feel that if you had found yourself alone in Tuscany with all the
right gear, you would have taken most of the shots anyway? I.E. did you get
a lot of help and / or advice from Charlie and Joe, or did they take you to
places and let you get on with it?

Julian