[OM] OM10 body

Subject: [OM] OM10 body
From: Andre Goforth <andregoanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:18:31 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

I have a OM10 body I will send to
anyone(Zuikoalcholics perhaps!) for the cost of
postage. I don't know if it is repairable. It was
dropped hard enough to spring the back so it will not
close(I think the latch is broken and the back is
okay) and and the film will not advance. It doesn't
have the manual adaptor. But it may make someone happy
to have it for parts or to try to fix it.

If interested please reply offline from this list and
include you zip code so I can figure the postage.
First come first serve.

Andre