RE: Re [OM] I may have fanged and not known

Subject: RE: Re [OM] I may have fanged and not known
From: Andre Goforth <andregoanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
--- "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> The train that runs to Fairbanks, Alaska is known as
> the Moose-Gooser
> because of conflicts with moose that prefer
> traveling on the plowed railroad
> tracks to bushwhacking through the deep snow.
 ----SNIP

Yea, and they have charged taxing air force jets up in
Alaska. That is what spooked folks the summer I  was
there. That would be a pic to have!!! Folks probably
would think you digitally manipulated it like the
bloke who had the killer whale attacking the sea
commando crawling out of the water up a ladder to a
hovering helicopter pic on the internet.