Re: [OM] 50/3.5 with a clunk

Subject: Re: [OM] 50/3.5 with a clunk
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:17:38 -0500
Do you see the little screws I mentioned?  I'm sure someone has posted a copy
of the
parts page somewhere -- the screws are PUK 1.4x2.5 SB's, at "B-2" and "B-3" on
the
illustration, and hold CA-131700 to CA-131600.  The play may be there, or the
threads may just be worn -- it's hard to tell without looking.  But if they're
tight, that eliminates one problem that we see now and then.

The nice thing is that even with a little "slop", it will still make good
photos!