Re: [OM] Answers about the Olydak....

Subject: Re: [OM] Answers about the Olydak....
From: suchismit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:42:53 +0000
Not just 2003, but late spring! Which means by the
time they actually arrive at the stores it could be
August 2003. And give it nother 6 to 7 months for the
prices to stabilize. Also, 5MP a year from now when we
are already into double digit territory ??

Sorry Olympus, but the digital boat has long left the
harbor, just like the AF boat from a decade ago.

-Tim