[OM] New Olympus Digital Camera Standard

Subject: [OM] New Olympus Digital Camera Standard
From: "MacDonald, David \(DPM\)" <david.macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:29:58 +0100
I imagine that most of you will have seen this:

http://cf.olympus-europa.com/FourThirds/press_release.htm

I expect we'll find out the details from photokina tomorrow.

David

Macfarlanes
10 Norwich Street
London  EC4A 1BD

Tel:  +44 20 7831 9222
Fax:  +44 20 7831 9607

Email: david.macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit our website at http://www.macfarlanes.com

This email (and any attachment) is confidential, may be legally
privileged and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient please do not disclose, copy or take any action in
reliance on it.  If you received this message in error please
tell us by reply (or telephone the sender) and delete all copies
on your system.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any
attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses, we cannot
accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks
before opening any attachment.  Please note that communications sent
by or to any person through our computer systems may be viewed by
other members of this firm.

A list of names of the partners is open to inspection at the above
address.  The firm is regulated by the Law Society.