Re: [OM] MJ's reply for the Zuiko 50/1.8

Subject: Re: [OM] MJ's reply for the Zuiko 50/1.8
From: suchismit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:59:46 +0000
Bill,
here it  is from dictionary.com
de·ac·ces·sion   Pronunciation Key  (dk-sshn)
v. de·ac·ces·sioned, de·ac·ces·sion·ing, de·ac·ces·sions
v. tr.
To remove and sell (a work of art) from a museum's
collection, especially in order to purchase other works
of art: ?He also denied that... friends of the museum
were permitted to buy... pieces that were deaccessioned?
(New York Times).

v. intr.
To remove a work of art from a museum's collection and
sell it.

I am assuming the works of art here refer to the
Zuiko 50/1.8s , a pretty good description.

-Tim