[OM] New Ilford Pan films...?

Subject: [OM] New Ilford Pan films...?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:35:41 +0200
Hey Guys,

Any other silver-guys on the list? :)

I just checked Ilford's www-site for some chemical info. I
came across their film selection, and noticed a few new
things:

        - PanF is now replaced by PanF+

        - Pan100 and Pan400 have appeared

I recall when FP4 became FP4+ and my regular development
process suddenly caused visible grains. Anyone who have
tried both the PanF and PanF+ and know what the difference
might be? Other than, of course, what is in the marketing
material from Ilford? I have not seen the PanF+ locally
yet, so I am curious.

Also, any experiences with Pan100 vs. Delta100???

Yes, I am probably going to grab a few rolls to test
myself, however I have not been able to find them in any
local shops yet...

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering