[OM] [OT]: Too many Firewire Digital Cameras ?

Subject: [OM] [OT]: Too many Firewire Digital Cameras ?
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:00:35 +0100
Hi Guys,

Someone sent me this, and it made me chuckle.  If you have more Firewire
devices than Firewire ports, I suppose it may be useful .... Otherwise it
just seems funny.  Read the description, minimum requirements, etc !!!

Of course, if Olympus Digital cameras become as collectable as OM's, we may
all have enough to need one of these ......

http://www.charismac.com/Products/hubzilla/index.html

Regards,

Jon