[OM] OT - Cheap flights in Europe

Subject: [OM] OT - Cheap flights in Europe
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:47:13 +0100
Hi all,

If, like me, you find that you use your OMs much more when abroad than
at home, or if you just need a break between now and December 17th, you
might want to check out Ryanair's homepage (www.ryanair.com).  They're
currently giving away flights on all their routes (charging only taxes)
with no restrictions on when you can travel, for flights up to Dec
17th.  I've just booked myself weekends in Salzburg and Dublin for less
than fifty pounds in total!  At those prices I thought it would be rude
not to.

The offer ends on Thursday, or when seats run out, so hurry!

Roger