[OM] ( OM ) OT Medium Format lens resolution

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) OT Medium Format lens resolution
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:36:48 +1200
Hi folks,

I happened to be browsing through files on my computer that I had saved
over the last 24 months or so, and came across the pages of Chris Perez.

He also likes testing lenses.  Would you believe that *some* of the MF
lenses he tested have a resolution of from 85 - 105 lines per mm?

Check his site out; it's quite an eye-opener.

http://www.hevanet.com/cperez/index.html
http://www.hevanet.com/cperez/MF_testing.html

Another site worth looking at is Norman Koren's.

http://www.normankoren.com/

Not a quick flick through, this one.

At present I'm trying to understand this page

http://www.normankoren.com/Tutorials/MTF5.html

Brian