[OM] Olympus websites

Subject: [OM] Olympus websites
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 05:56:35 +0100
Zuiks & Zuikettes

My Olympus Camera Club magazine ("OlympUser") has highlighted 2
Olympus websites:

http://www.olympus.co.uk

... which will "soon" have a OCC gallery attached.  I have found a
spelling mistake already ("homogenous" should be "homogeneous" on
http://www.olympus.co.uk/consumer/digimg/practice/truelux/index.cfm
which is a Camedia macro lighting solution), but I shall watch with
interest.

http://www.olympus.co.jp/en/magazine/pursuit/

... is the online version of the Group magazine that used to come
with OlympUser every quarter.  They normally had good photos in the
mag.

Still nothing yet of the DSLR which might, or might not, be announced
at Photokina.  However the editor of OlympUser does hint at momentous
announcements in his editorial to the latest magazine.

Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker