Re: [OM] Re: (Was OM4t) N*k*n 80-200 on a friend's kids

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: (Was OM4t) N*k*n 80-200 on a friend's kids
From: suchismit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:40:12 +0000
Hi Brian,
the focal lenghts were mostly between 105 and 180 mm.
I think one was 50. All my shots were from a tripod. To
minimize blur due to subject movement I had to shoot
wide open for some of the shots (2.8), and still could
get shutter speeds non higher than 1/60 or 1/30 as the
sun was almost down. You can see that in some of the
softer images.

-Tim