Re: [OM] FS: B300 New In Box

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: B300 New In Box
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 07:37:14 +0800
Hi Brian,

The B300 is a 1.7x tele add on lens for IS3000 (L3 in US). It is now widely
used by many digital camera users, it matched with most of the DCs with
excellent performance, high resolution and without the problem of
vignetting, it provide no lost in brightness. People even use it on a
E-10/20+BCON-300+B300 make up a very long focal length of 140x3x1.7 (equ. to
714mm at F2.8!). It is excellent for the DC users who own a 10x DC, which
extend the 380mm lens to 650mm.

It is very hot on ebay, you can check the sold record, all NIB B300 sold in
the range of $250.

Some mailing list member also tested it on some Zuikos and got usable
results.

Regards,
C.H.Ling