Re: [OM] OT Windows 98 question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Windows 98 question
From: "AB" <arnab_banerjee_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:32:58 +0530
Hi all,

I run XP professional on a celeron 366 with 196 MB RAM. A friend runs the
same version on a 133 MHz PI with 255MB RAM. So Mike, I think 350 MHz should
be good enough.
As for speed, the bootup time is quite small, even though I have SQL 2000
and Oracle 8i (personal editions) loading up during startup. Application
blue screens or any need for forced powerdowns for the last four months.

OM content: I have arranged to get two zuiko 50mm/f1.8 from Sy through a
friend in CA. I will get the lenses in Oct. All Zuikos are rare creatures in
India, so I am more than happy.

Have a nice day all.

Arnab