Re: [OM] XP Problem: For those with an Oly Digital

Subject: Re: [OM] XP Problem: For those with an Oly Digital
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:12:27 EDT
In a message dated 9/10/2002 9:53:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Susan,
> I don't use the Camedia software on XP. I plug in the USB cable and use
> Windows Explorer to pull the files down, and delete them off the camera.
> Works very nicely. I've got other s/w to manipulate the files.
> Mickey

I tried using XP's Explorer, but it won't install my cameras (says they have
not been certified by MS, and if I click to "go ahead" the install program
locks up). I have someone sending me a copy of the 2.5 (which is upgradeable
for XP), plus I'm ordering a card reader..but I still like to have a
depository to leave them while I ponder which to keep, which to dunk, etc.
Susan Steele
Amherst, VA

"The sewing machine, like the rifle gun, that beats the world is a
Remington".