[OM] Items available from Berry's Camera Shop...

Subject: [OM] Items available from Berry's Camera Shop...
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:01:12 -0500
Cc: bcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yesterday a member forwarded a list of OM lenses available at Berry's Camera Shop in Lafayette, IN... FYI, I contacted them (a nice fellow named Chris Foresman) and purchased the Zuiko 200mm f/4 lens... a MC version, with front and rear caps. I asked if he had any other OM items (beyond the lenses), and wound up adding a T32 (slight case wear) to my purchase, for another $59. Chris noted that he had another T32 (also for $59), as well as a T20 (price not discussed). He had a few other items as well, which are listed here in a copy of the e-mail he sent me today. No connection, etc. - just seemed like nice folk to do business with. Apparently there are no hard core zuikoholics in Lafayette, as Chris indicated that they purchased most of the used equipment in a single lot, and he hasn't seen much interest in anything other than the OM-2 bodies... anyway, my 200mm and T32 are on their way to me USPS Priority mail; will let the List know how they look upon arrival.

Here is the e-mail I received from Chris: