Re: [OM] Re: Spot Meter Thingy..

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Spot Meter Thingy..
From: "Richard Hawkins" <rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:28:34 -0400
I also have an adaptall 2 mount lens. It is marked OL Japan. On the mounting
flange there is a screw at the red dot (at the 12 o'clock position).. The
three other screws are at the 4, 6, and 8 o'clock positions, What exactly is
the problem in using this lens with an OM4? Is there a problem in using this
with an other OM camera bodies?  I want to make sure I don't damage
anything.

Rich
rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx