Re: [OM] Re: flash in stadiums [was: Re: zoom v. prime]

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: flash in stadiums [was: Re: zoom v. prime]
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 10:58:28 +0200
I don't think that it is just disposable cameras. Many compact camera users
leave the flash setting at the automatic default; many probably do not know
that they can turn the flash off (never read the manual).

Roger Key

Tom Wagner wrote:

I watched a bat flying ritual in Austin Texas recently and
flahes were going off 300yds from the subject (bats)
...kind of like McGuire and Sosa during the homer
race.....I think most are from disposable cameras