RE: [OM] ( OM ) OT but still important (Arachnophilia)

Subject: RE: [OM] ( OM ) OT but still important (Arachnophilia)
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 22:41:06 +1200
Hi Henry & folks

Henry wrote
>I was mostly interested in the source behind the home page; there was
>some pretty nifty looking javascript at the end of the page.  Nice site
>overall,
>by the way         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wish I could take the credit for the javascript; but not so. The Dutch
tracker
company wrote that, and like all javascript it is VERY fussy about being left
alone.

Even the javascript that runs the password at the members entry page I got
from a book. Javascript is an evil of unpredictable behaviour that I'd love to
be
able to avoid if possible.

Thanks for the kind words; I put a lot of thought and trial and error into the
site. And learned a lot on the way. I wanted it to be fast, attractive and very
readable. I think I got there for the most part.

Brian