[OM] [OT] DSLR continued

Subject: [OM] [OT] DSLR continued
From: "Grigorov, Boris" <BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:33:45 -0400
Zuiks and Zuikettes,
I received several emails on the subject of the OLY DSLR and how I got the
info on it.  Here is how I did it:
I went to photokina.de. I think that the site is busy today, so you have to
wait a little.   The address bar showed this though
http://www.photokina.de/servlet/PB/menu/1000215/index.htm. In either case
you have to be patient.  Click on English (sorry I forgot most of my Deutch,
wish I have not forgotten so much) and wait for a while, because it loads
sooooooo slooooooooowly....On the left side, you would see a link to the
exhibitors list (wait until you see it...).  Click on it and would be
directed to their search services, luckily this page loaded faster.  Click
on the exhibitor search and another window would show up.  Enter Olympus in
the box.  You would get two options.  I copied the info from option #2,
which is Olympus Optical CO Japan.  Just click on the I button on the right
and the info I sent today shows up.
Hope it would work for you and all the rumors would be put to rest.
Cheers

]Boris Grigorov
]
]Avionics Integration Engineer