Re: [OM] Greetings from a new OM user.

Subject: Re: [OM] Greetings from a new OM user.
From: R Sriram <rsriram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 10:41:39 +0800
"Richard F. Man" wrote:
> >Some pictures here:
> >http://www.rsriram.ws/
>
> Welcome, and some nice pics there! Are they mostly taken w/ the C*non EOS3?
> BTW, I think the EOS3 is the only other SLR that has multi-spot capability
> besides the OM-3/4. Have you used that much? Do you like it?

Thank you Richard. Some of them were shot with the EOS-3, not all.
And nope, never used multi-spot metering even once :) Oh yeah...
I tried it once to see if it works.

This might sound silly to all you OM veterans but
having never EVER really used MF SLRs before, I hope to get to
speed with focusing using the split image finder. (Only
been using rangefinders before).

Cheers
Sriram.