Re: [OM] First Look: Voigtlander 40mm f2 for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] First Look: Voigtlander 40mm f2 for OM
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 01:33:57 -0700
At 02:17 PM 8/29/2002 -0400, Keith Quarles wrote:
About 2 weeks ago I received the new Voigtlander 40mm f2 SL Aspherical
Lens in Olympus OM mount.  Since a few folks really like this focal length
and I have what maybe one of the first of this lens in the U.S., I thought
I'd give a little report on it.

So Keith, if you send me your Voigtlander 40/2, I'd be happy to do some hands on comparison with the Zuiko 40/2 :-) (Besides, one of our closest friend is named Voigt. I bet she will get a big kick out of seeing a lens called Voigtlander...)

Where are you located anyway? Perchance anywhere close to SF Bay Area, California?

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]