Re: [OM] ( OM ) QA310 flash units

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) QA310 flash units
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:54:24 -0400
As mentioned in other threads, the 310 has a very high trigger coil voltage
(90V), so it is not recommended that it be used on an E-10 or 20, or even on
a duo sync cord (designed without flash specs taken into consideration) on
OM bodies.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,